Thursday 5 December 2013

Planning

 Recently I have began to start planning out what king of character I would like on the front cover of my magazine. To show an example of what my idea is, I have researched 3 pictures of random girls of the internet which I personally think would really suit the POP music genre and therefore look perfect on a pop music magazine. Then reason why I have chose to use picture which are from the internet is because a lot of people stereotype the appearance of girls and I have also done the same with these three pictures in particular.

The three pictures which I have chosen are ones which I personally feel stereotypically would be used on the front cover of a pop genre music magazine. Each of these girls have a beautiful smile which draws a lot of attention to their faces. A smile is very important because it makes the face. Their skin is also perfect with beautiful long thick hair. The make up on each of these girls does look quite natural which is also important. All these features are always something which younger girls who read these magazine look up to and wish they had some of these features. Even though the camera angle on these pictures isn't aren't the perfect, as there isn't eye contact in the first one and the third one isn't a mid-shot, it still gives an idea of some of the features the readers look at from a girls magazine.

A front cover is the first thing which the reader/customer sees therefore it has to attract girls attentions. A pretty, perfect looking girl would definitely grab attention because girls straight away begin to admire her looks as well as then reading what this magazine is about.

This is only an example to create an imagination/idea of what I would like the photography and model for my front cover look. I would like to use this as a guide to any make up styles or how my chosen star of my magazine should look like. I would also like to take some sample photographs of any of my friend after making this post to be able to see how different style of make up work, as well as positions of the camera. I hopefully will be able to get feedback from other people on their first impressions when they see the photographs I have taken.


No comments:

Post a Comment